Saturday, June 25, 2011

Casting On

How does one start a blog? I mean, I know how to set one up, I wouldn't have gotten this far if I didn't. But what do I say? I will leave the info about me to my profile page so only those who are interested have to endure it.

Why have I started this blog? I have recently discovered an online heaven called Ravelry. I love knitting and crochet. I can't believe I've only just discovered this website in the last month or so. It is AMAZING! But more about that later.

I initially found Ravelry when looking for a pattern for a hat. Since then I have queued and completed a number of projects. My newest interest is in amigurumi. So far I have made 7 softies and that is only in the last week! I even stayed up until 4 in the morning - on a week night! - completing a Minion for my friend. This new found love has also led me to find that there occasionally aren't patterns for what I want to make. So I make my own patterns. And I want to share them. This is how the blog has come about.

I will do my best to make sure the patterns make sense, are easy to follow and that they work! I hope you enjoy them :)
Amigurumi power up mushroom Mushroom PatternBlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment